Phi Tau Sigma accepts donations and has a variety of available sponsorship opportunities.
Phi Tau Sigma is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, so your contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by U.S. law.
Donations and sponsorships may come from, but are not limited to, Corporations, Companies, Universities, Government agencies, Associations, Consultants, and individuals.
Contributions are appreciated in any amount and can be made by way of the Phi Tau Sigma website (www.phitausigma.org/sponsor). Donations by check can be made by contacting the Treasurer, Kantha Shelke, Ph.D. (email@example.com). Please write “Donation” or “Sponsorship” in the subject line.
Contributions of $500 or more will be recognized publicly by the Society at the annual meeting, on the Phi Tau Sigma website, in printed material associated with relevant programs and events, and in the Phi Tau Sigma monthly Newsletter. Sponsorships of awards and scholarships are also available at levels of contribution sufficient to cover the associated cost of the award or scholarship. Endowments are also accepted.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Phi Tau Sigma Annual Recognition Event, Phi Tau Sigma Special Recognition Award, Phi Tau Sigma Student Achievement Award (up to 3 will be awarded), the Dr. Gideon “Guy” Livingston Scholarship Fund, the Phi Tau Sigma Founders’ Scholarship, the Dr. Daryl B. Lund International Scholarship Fund, and the Phi Tau Sigma Outstanding Chapter of the Year Award. Donations can be made towards the awards and scholarships listed above, as well as the Program fund and the General fund. There are also endowment opportunities for student scholarships named for the sponsoring company.
Phi Tau Sigma has a Contributing Partners Program with five levels of sponsorships as described below. The Contributing Partner receives all of the benefits in the previous levels, plus the addition of the benefit listed for that level.
- Company listing in the “Donors and Sponsors” section of the Phi Tau Sigma Newsletter.
- Recognition with company name on www.PhiTauSigma.org
- Prominent recognition at all major Phi Tau Sigma events
- Bronze benefits
- Posting your company’s job openings and internships in the Phi Tau Sigma Newsletter.
- Silver benefits
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship and placement of corporate logo on plaque or scholarship/award memorabilia.
- Gold benefits
- A press release associated with significant contributions, distributed to allied professional and trade associations for circulation to their membership via their publications, e-news and/or listservs
- Complimentary access to student resume database
- Platinum benefits
- Prominent multi-year listing on the Phi Tau Sigma website as a sponsor of an Endowed Program
Some corporations will match individual contributions of their employees, so check with your company about matching funds.
For more information contact the Treasurer, Kantha Shelke, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Executive Director, Kathryn L. Kotula, Ph.D. (email@example.com). Please write “Donation” or “Sponsorship” in the subject line.